Office Location and Directions
Singla Eye Institute – Physician Eye Center Medical 3000 39th Street, Suite 102, Port Arthur, TX 77642 |ph| 409-985-2745
View Larger Map
Get on I-10 and head west to Texas.
After you cross the Texas-Louisiana Bridge you will see the Bridge City Exit. (There is a flying J truck stop, a Jack in the Box and a McDonalds at this exit). You will take this exit, turn left, and go back under the overpass.
This road will curve a few times. You will go through one light. At the second light you come to, this road will end. You must go right or left at this light. You will turn right. This will put you on Texas Avenue, and you will go through Bridge City.
Stay on Texas Avenue and this will leave Bridge City, and you will go over the Veterans Memorial Bridge. Now you will be on Highway 73. Stay on Highway 73. Do not take the Port Arthur exit.
Highway 73 will curve several times. You will pass a Ramada Inn and the Port Arthur Civic Center.
You will see the Memorial Boulevard exit now. This is your exit. This will make a circle and bring you back under the over pass.
The first light you come to is 39th St. You will turn left. If you turn right, you will turn into a church parking lot.
We are the first building past the gas station. It is a big white building with 3000 very large on the front.
- Get on 105 and Head toward Beaumont.
- When you get into Beaumont, get on Hwy. 69 heading toward Port Arthur. You will immediately pass Parkdale Mall.
- Follow 69 all the way into Port Arthur. You will pass the Beaumont/Port Arthur Airport and another shopping mall.
- Keep going on 69 until you get to a stoplight.
- At the stoplight take a left. This will put you on 39th Street. There is a gas station on the right hand side and then a building that says 3000 across the front. We are in that building.
- Get on Texas Ave. and head towards Port Arthur.
- Go over the Veterans Memorial Bridge. Once you cross the bridge, you will be on Hwy. 73. Stay on Hwy. 73. Do not take the Port Arthur exit.
- Follow Hwy.73 until you come to Memorial Boulevard exit. This is your exit. It will curve you around and you will go under the same overpass you just came off . This puts you on Hwy. 69.
- You will come to a stoplight in only a few yards. At this light take a left.
- This will put you on 39th Street. There is a gas station on the right hand side, then you will come to a building that has 3000 on the front of it. We are in that building.
- Get on Hwy 69. going towards Port Arthur.
- Stay on 69, you will pass Beaumont/Port Arthur Airport and Central Mall.
- About 1 mile after the mall, you will go under an overpass and come to a red light.
- At the light, take a left. This will put you on 39th Street.
- We are the second building on the right. There is a gas station and then a building that says 3000 across the front. We are in that building.
- Get on I-10 going east to Beaumont.
- In Winnie, take I-10 to Beaumont exit.
- When entering Beaumont, take Hwy. 69 exit to Port Arthur. Follow Hwy. 69 into Port Arthur.
- You will pass the Beaumont/Port Arthur Air Port and a shopping mall.
- About a mile past the mall, you will go under an overpass to a stoplight. At the stoplight, you will take a left on to 39th Street.
- We are the second building after you turn. There is a gas station and then out building. It has 3000 across the front of it.